Monday, 25 April 2011

The Last Post

What a race. The slowest time I have done of my 3 marathons, 4hrs 11mins and by far the hottest but it was simply the best atmosphere. The crowd this year was tremendous and the banter was just great.

Whilst the pain and soreness make you want to stop right now the crowd just pulls you back in. I think it will actually be my last for a while and if so it was a great one to do.

Slightly disappointed with the time but in no way did I feel as much hatred for it as i did last year just really enjoyed it.

Whilst the training is hard and your body never quite gets time to recover I would suggest it as something everyone should do once in a lifetime.

Thanks for reading the blogs over the last few years and supporting me.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment