This has been a hard week, come Sunday it will have been the longest week with over 50 miles done.
Tuesday was an 8 mile run with 6 miles 'Fartlek', basically run as fast as you can for as long as you can or something like that. Decided to do lampost to lampost, first 1 run 1 jog then 2 run 1 jog then 3 run 1 jog. That was hard. I had also read somewhere that running backwards is a good workout so not wanting to look anymore stupid than I already did in tight lycra in what was now bright daylight I waited until I got to the resevoir and did a 1 mile lap in 100 yard bursts backwards then forwards and basically shite that gives the thighs a bloody good test.
A 'slow' 7 miles done yesterday which was totally uninspiring and was as mentioned previously, and is the same quite often, was just about putting some miles in.
A hard run today 8 miles 'fast' should have been longer but didnt have the time, but the 8 was hard enough. Didnt quite meet my scheduled target time but happy enough with it.
I am so looking forward to a long lie in tomorrow until 6.00am at the very least, wow.
My new NDCS vest turned up this week so in answer to your question Swav NO there wont be any fancy dress worn this year.
wii fit BMI - 25.69 - Still overweight - such a fat lard arse.
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment