Tuesday, 30 March 2010

26 Days To Go

Sunday was by far the hardest run done so far. I dont know if it had anything to do with cycling all the way from Pluto to the Sun and back again - stopping for a beer not long after Mars. Ok 13 miles done on the bike up and down an old railway line in York towing a very lazy 5 year old who didnt want to help in any way what so ever. Not the best preparation for a 22 mile run.

I will run in any weather as was evident on Monday evening after doing 4 miles in the lashing rain but I absolutely hate the wind. Did 13 miles ok on Sunday then turned for home and the next 6 were in to a force 10 gale that reduced my mins per mile from just over 8 to at one point 11.5. It was murder. The hardest ever. By the time I had done 19 I had no energy left and was wrecked and had to stop I couldnt physically do anymore.

6 miles done this morning which felt ok but the legs are getting very tired now, so I have decided, sanctioned by the wife, to go for a massage tomorrow evening to see if that will work. First time ever I have gone for a massage!!!!!

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara2010

No comments:

Post a Comment