I cant believe I have signed up to do this again. Truth be told I love it. The buzz of running in the London Marathon is amazing and I guess I just wanted to feel it again.
This first week has been bloody hard, 31 miles run this week just another 560 odd ish to do.
I dont know if it has been the volume of turkey eaten or the amount of ale drunk or the thick snow in Wigan which has made it tough it just felt hard. It could be the fact I havent run for about 10 weeks and am now a massive 15 stone.
5 runs during the week of 4 or 5 miles and for some reason they were tough i just couldnt get going. Did 11 miles today and felt so much better and it actually felt fairly pain free and was suprisingly the most enjoyable run of the week.
I am in the process of sorting my pre marathon races out so i will post them all here so that you can all join in.
Beer Belly - 43 ins - this is 3 ins more than this time last year so it looks like a good bit of work is going to be needed to get rid of this.
BMI - 26.82 - which is half a BMI point up on last year. God I am going to have to work hard this year.
31 miles - 4hrs 40mins ran - avg 9:03min/mile
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment