Feel a bit guilty about this weeks training. After the 4 miles Monday night I was way too knackered to get out on Tuesday morning, Sundays run really took its toll. The muscles ached and a tiny bit of a foot injury kept me in my bed. Finally got out last night and did 8 miles in Wigan but the foot is hurting.
Didnt manage to get out this morning either so will need to carry it over till tomorrow and get some miles in. Race on Sunday and I feel I have properly let the training slip this week. We will do what we can this week and start again next week following the schedule again.
Need to get out there again before the motivation starts to slip.
1st Song on Ipod - Kings of Leon - Sex is on Fire
wii Fit BMI - Havent done it due to a stonkingly big curry tonight
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment