After saying yesterday that I live in the quietest post 6.00am village in the world it is officially true as I didnt see a single person today which I think is a first. Even the old boy I see at different spots around the village everyday wasnt even about - just as I have finally got a little more than a grunt out of him he bloody disappears especially after I have said hello to him every day since I started training for last years marathon.
Had a nice dip in the jacuzzi and sauna this evening whilst the big fella had his swimming lesson - does make the muscles feel tons better. However the rest and recovery was slightly tainted by the fat couple in the sauna who looked as though they were going to get up to some jiggy jiggy right there in front of us all. Thankfully however after he threw a few of his best lines out there, wasnt a pretty sight or sound, she decided she was having a swim first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I am not being size discriminationary - it just wasnt nice.
1st Song On Ipod - Dont know still wont let me scroll back
wii fit BMI - 25.56 - Lowest in a long while
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara2010
No comments:
Post a Comment