Not had a chance to post for a few days most probably due to being so knackered from the training.
Kept up with the schedule and did a tidy 5 miles on Saturday evening, felt ok was on good form and looking forward to my first real long run of the year on Sunday with 16 miles due.
God how knackered was I, and still am. Everything was going fine sailed through the first 5, second 5 was alright as well, upto 13 was no problem but the last 3 was an absolute killer. In the space of a week I have gone from looking something like a not too bad athlete to a complete wreck. It is the first time this year my body has hurt so much. Muscles ache like crazy in my legs and my foot is absolutely killing. I dont think I have done to much damage but dont really have any time for a rest so i will get to the jacuzzi this week hopefully and dip them in.
Have done 4 miles tonight as a warm down from yesterday which was good as it stretched the muscle and they dont feel as bad.
1st Song on Ipod - Jesus Jones - Welcome Back Victoria
wii fit BMI - 25.78 - I will never break the 25 mark no matter what i do
No of Runners Seen - 5 - 1 Hello and 4 miserable bastards (unless they had met me after 13 miles then they would have probably seemed like the life and soul of the party - a simple ackknowledgment isnt too much)
Beer Belly - 38.5ins - must be just getting more toned as it aint going anywhere
Thigh Muscle - 24ins - a bit bigger
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment