Friday, 26 February 2010

58 Days To Go

A tough week this week, got out and did 5 miles on tuesday 1 warm up 3 fast (slower than the 13 i did on sunday but still classed as fast ?????????????) 1 cool down. The legs still ached after sundays race but I had to get out and do it. Wednesday I was full of cold, felt like shit and had absolutely no energy to do anything so I had to stay in bed I just couldnt with all the will in the world force my self up. Felt a bit better on thursday and did 10 miles, should of done 12 but that was enough. Couldnt however keep the 'slow' pace i was supposed too.

Got 5 then 18 miles planned this weekend definately time to start putting the miles in, and the big miles. Just recieved an email from the NDCS saying 8 weeks to go, which is frightening, whilst I feel good and fit at the minute I also feel a million miles away from being fit enough to do a marathon.

wii fit BMI - 26.92 - this is getting silly no matter whay I do it stays around this level

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara2010

No comments:

Post a Comment