6 miles done today and all is feeling ok. I guess I was just a big wuss and didnt want to go for a run this week.
Not running tomorrow because I am an old romantic, and I love my legs too much to tire them out before the half marathon on sunday, which, sad as it is I am quite looking forward too, and I am going to risk running in a vest as well.
Taking the big lad swimming tomorrow so it will be another chance to lounge in the jacuzzi and rest my muscles.
1st Song on Ipod - Danny Wilson - Never Gonna Be the Same - ???????????????
No of Runners Seen - zero - wimps
Feet Check - Great
Wii Fit BMI - 27.22 - piece of chocy fudge cake at work forced down my neck !!!!!!!!!!!
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment