Monday, 2 February 2009

83 Days To Go

Felt suprisingly good this morning and had a good run of 7 miles. I have had no side effects from yesterdays race or from running so soon afterwards. I am ovisously stupid, as the photo shows the local training conditions this morning were slightly different from anything I had ever experienced before. It turned out not to be too bad, was nice and soft underfoot, it was just a bit tough when I turned back into the blizzard. I am supposed to do 8 miles tomorrow but if it snows anymore I think it might be just a bit too much to go out, but we shall see.

In line with the vote result here is a picture of a grown man in tights, unfortunately the one in the American Tan tights didnt come out right.


1st Song On Ipod - Damien Rice - Delicate

No of Runners Seen - Are you having a laugh only one muppet around here

Feet Check - Still good.

Wii Fit BMI - 27.25

No comments:

Post a Comment