Another play time in the snow this morning . Was supposed to do 8 miles but the little fella wasnt well and was up at 4.30am with him so didnt have time to do the full run but then I was glad as the snow totally took it out of me. Checked some websites out to see what the pro's had to say about running in the snow and I have to agree that muscles I didnt even know I had were aching today. It was a bit crazy really. At a meeting tomorrow so a day off from running, so even though no lie in at least a bit of rest which after Sundays race will be well accepted. Still a bit bouyed up after my time on Sunday and now looking forward to my 1st half marathon a week on Sunday in Liversedge, W.Yorks (Just in case you all again wanted to come and watch).
We have just spotted Evan lip reading for the first time. He had no hearing aids in after having a bath and whilst talking to him he was looking at my lips all the time and we suddenly realised what he was doing, and he answered us correctly so he knew exactly what I was saying. To say we were very proud and impressed was an understatment. We will have to do the old school teacher trick of holding things up in front of our mouths now so he cant see us effin an' jeffin.
1st Song on Ipod - Texas - Black Eyed Boy - Sharleen Spitari - oooh!!
No of Runners Seen - They hibernate monday to saturday around here.
Feet Check - Fine & Sodden after this morning - melting snow is bloody wet in case you didnt know.
Wii Fit BMI - 27.42 - I am heading straight for the obese line instead of the Mr Average line - I am going to end up rolling around London not running.
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
http://www.ndcschallenges.org.uk/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment