Another bloody wasted day, managed all of 0.1miles today until the knee hurt and I couldn't risk it anymore. Going to give it a bit more rest and probably try it again in a couple of days. The non medical opinion may be some cartilage damage, but not been able to find much yet on the internet health service. I will see whether i need to get a professional to look at it.
Will not be measuring my BMI because I will be getting fat through no exercise and it will affect my self esteem and then I will start to wallow in self pity and then i will eat more and then get even fatter and then feel even more sorry for myself and before you know it i will be in some viscous cricle of food and fat and i wont even be able to run 0.1miles on a good day.
I may though do some sit ups etc instead and work on the couple of tyres that are still hanging around the old stomach, and instead of just having super muscley legs I will have a nice six pack to go with them.
1st Song on Ipod - Didnt even get a chance to switch it on
No of Runners Seen - One bloke walking who looked at me pathetically trudging back up the hill
Feet Check - No chance of a bloody blister today
Wii Fit BMI - **.**
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
www.ndcschallenges.org.uk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment