Thursday, 5 February 2009

80 Days To Go

God was I knackered this morning, Evan thought it would be nice to speak to his dad at 3.30am, he is back in his own bed tonight, snores as loud as a bloody train as well. I still managed to get out and have a run. It was bitter cold and I had to stay on the roads though as the paths were madness, it got a bit hairy around the M62 roundabout with a few big trucks.

Did a 'steady' 5 miles and coped with it well, I felt good afterwards. It was at a pace normally a lot quicker than I train at so was pleased with it all. Going to do an additional run tomorrow due to not getting the full run in the other day, unless it snows like crazy again tonight.

1st Song on Ipod - Morrissey - First of the Gang to Die - Big throwback to my youth

No of Runners Seen - Not a Soul

Feet Check - Great

Wii Fit BMI - 27.52 - Machines broke again, doesnt recognise getting fitterm stupid thing BMI anyway.

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
www.ndcschallenges.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment