Tuesday, 12 January 2010

103 Days To Go

The worst training run I have ever done. My big lad was up a lot of the night so I was to knackered to go in the morning so went at 8.00pm. It was bleak, cold, miserable and truly unenjoyable. Plus too many folk about, and these car things which just dont exist at 5.00am. I'm even expected to look when crossing the roads ?????????

A few odd looks as to what this wierdo was doing running on such a miserable night. They certainly wondered what was going through my head when i did a short lap and ran past them a second time.

Its the first time i have run in an evening for about 8 months and as daft as it may seem i would take 5.00am any day of the week.

I did 9 miles which included 3 x 2 mile fast runs and again thanks to my lovely wife for suggesting I train for a quicker time, the fast runs were FAST. Missed my target on 2 of the 3 but not by too much and the miserable conditions etc etc etc etc may have aided that. But for all the moaning above I was glad i did it and felt good afterwards.

1st Song on Ipod - Bob Sinclar - I Feel For You (Original Club Remix) - Dont mess about with boring versions

wii fit BMI - 26.00 - It really is looking like 26 is going to be the barrier to break.

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara2010

No comments:

Post a Comment