Loads better today, 5 miles done with a fast 3 miles in the middle. It was tough but went well, a massive difference from yesterday. There seemed to be a bit more energy in my legs.
Prepping for my first race this weekend and I might even wear my new trainers, if my wife lets me. Even after this up & down week i am looking forward to it. It will be a good test of how i am doing.
I did a 10k this time last year so we will see how i am fairing up against last years training.
It has also been the quietest week i think ever on the road. I havent seen a single other runner whilst out.
1st Song On Ipod - Simple Minds - Street Fighting Years
wii fit BMI - 25.90
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment