Monday, 4 January 2010

The Sequel - 111 Days To Go

Firstly all sequels are crap compared to the original and this next 111 days will be no different. I have tried to con you all into thinking it will be something new and great with an amazing colour shift from black to white but it will be the same rubbish that I type as last year.
I have at this moment in time thought of absolutely nothing new and exciting to put on so we will see what happens.

The boring running stuff first - I was going to start with a lovely picture of Paul Swift at yesterdays Central Lancashire Half Marathon - the first race of the year but it was cancelled due to ice. But a big up for Swav who still did 13 miles - in his shorts (I did 5 - in my shorts).

The first day of this years training went well minus 3.5 degrees when i checked after finishing but it felt a lot bloody colder - 2 hats and 2 pairs of gloves and my tatty old tights and it was freezing - i thought my thumbs were going to drop off at one point. 4 miles done - first 4 of about 500.
I would like to thank my wife for encouraging me to aim for a quicker time this year and thus download a quicker schedule. What was last year a 'brisk' pace is now this year classed as an slow pace. I am so looking forward to some of the fast runs in the next few weeks.

De ja vu strikes with this years first run photo - it is exactly the same as last year with a good load of snow on the ground and it has just started snowing again now.



1st Song on Ipod - Dont know as Itunes has disappeared and Ipod battery run out.

wii fit BMI - 26.31 - loads better than this time last year but well over a stone in weight put on since the marathon last year.

Now something for you guys to feel proud about -

Size of Beer Belly - 40ins - this is going down this year.

Now something for you ladies to think about -

Size of Thigh Muscle - 22.5ins

Lads please feel free to post your sizes as I know you will all secretly measure to see how you compare to a MARATHON RUNNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment