Wednesday, 25 March 2009

32 Days To Go

First proper run since the stag do and an 'easy' 9 miles done. It was ok, in well under the time I needed to do and have felt good all day. Was also good just to get back running and proper training.

I have also made the local press, thanks to the Morley Observer who have run a nice little story and an even 'nicer' picture, when the web site is up to date I will stick on a link.

No sooner do I get back into running then I am off tomorrow, the good lady wife has now gone back to work full time and I need to sort my little angels out for school so for the last 4 weeks I will be running on a friday morning which will properly break up my training.

My race number has finally come through so when you are all sat in front of the tv on the morn of the 26th April just keep your eye out for No. 47694.

1st Song on Ipod - James - Crash

No of Runners Seen - Super fat zero

Feet Check - Sore

Wii Fit BMI - 26.45

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
www.ndcschallenges.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment