No run today and it is exactly what my legs needed. Just read an article in a running magazine, yes I have really become that sad, and I am now properly jeed up for sundays 20 mile race. I am raring to go and am looking forward to it. I think it will be tough and a proper challenge but I am ready for it.
Usual comment but if anyone is bored enough on Sunday morning at 10.00am please feel more than welcome to come along and cheer you favourite athlete along. It is towards cleckheaton just of J26 of the M62.
Thanks for the sponsorship it is really meaning something to see it rising and for those who havent it is not long now you know you dont want to miss out on such a great opportunity of giving me cash.
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
www.ndcschallenges.org.uk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment