Crap, rubbish, hated it, very annoyed. Just a handful of things that went through my head whilst I did 9 miles this morning. After only half a mile I knew it was going to be rubbish. Just didnt have the motivation, I was tired when I got up and no matter how much I tried to push myself I just couldnt respond. I stuck it out though and did the full 9 miles, but I really couldnt be arsed. My mins/miles was awful, i did the same distance last week over 13 mins quicker. I will just put it down as another day, tick it off the schedule and forget about it.
5 miles tomorrow, 1 slow, 3 'brisk', 1 slow - so we will give it a go and see if I can get a bit more motivated.
Big race on sunday, 20 miles around Cleckheaton, so if you want to turn up an watch you can, probably have a chat with my dad who is coming to watch. I will be up for this I am sure. 10:00am kick off.
1st Song on Ipod - Paul Weller - The Changing Man - After this song the Ipod obviously knew how I was feeling as all other songs were crap.
No of Runners Seen - 1
Feet Check - Good
Wii Fit BMI - 26.67
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment