Guys we have gone global, my next door neighbour doesnt know I am running but our cousins in the US of A do. (Check the map out) Oh and somebody in Scotland, Hi Stevie Mc.
A good run today, a slow mile, then 15 x 200m sprints with 100m rests in between and another mile to finish. It was tough and my legs are feeling it but I feel buoyed up by it, plus it was a hell of a lot more interesting than basic mile after mile. Took my new energy drink out with me as well, not sure what difference it made but I will persevere. As for the new recovery drink I also bought, that will have to be downed in one as it was rank. I am such a pro now with all the supplement drinks.
Got a stag do in 3 weeks to Edinburgh and have a 20 mile run planned for the sunday, i would just like to thank in advance all my mates who are going to join me for a bit of a stretch of the legs on that day. You will all be rewarded with a nice cold pint of beer for every 5 miles you do.
1st Song on Ipod - Deacon Blue - I will see you tomorrow
No of Runners Seen - None, was in the zone today so wouldnt have noticed anyway.
Feet Check - Ok, but they were sore this morning
Wii Fit BMI - 26.57 - minor blip
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment