Tuesday, 17 March 2009

40 Days To Go

Guys who cares about going global we went local tonight, the photographer from the Morley Observer came and took some photos of me looking rather splendid in my race gear. I am sure he thought it would be funny to get me stood in the middle of the street in a running pose. A big thankyou though to the paper for offering their support, I will stick a link up or let you know when the paper is out. I will gladly nip to the shop and buy 20 copies. Will be a collecters issue in a few years, being a great athlete and all.

A suprisingly good run this morning after Sunday, only had time to do 6 rather than 8 but the legs held up and I felt quite full off energy. Recovery has been quite quick as well. Another 6 to do tomorrow followed by a 'steady' 11 thursday which is around my personal best pace for a half marathon.

1st Song on Ipod - U2 - Heartland

No of Runners Seen - None

Feet Check -Ok

WiiFit BMI - 26.48 - Starting to up my depleted stores from the other day.

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara

No comments:

Post a Comment