Saturday, 25 April 2009

1 Day to Go

Oh well too late to do anything about it now I guess I will just have to go and run the bloody thing tomorrow then.

Nerves are getting a bit more fraught now, I may have said it once or twice this week but I am really looking forward to it and very excited. Them Kenyans & Ethiopians better watch out, I'd like to see them run 12 miles after a skin full in Edinburgh the night before (Thanks Dids for reminding me) thats how good I am.

2 mile stretch of the legs done today - the most gingerly and pathetic 2 miles I have ever done. It took me so long due to watching everywhere I was putting my feet for risk of falling over.

1st song on Ipod - -----------------------

No of Runners Seen - 1

Feet Check - Raring to go

wii Fit BMI - 25.65 - we'll see what its like monday when I get back and i have wrung out every ounce of fluid out of my body tomorrow.

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara - thankyou so much for all the donations I am ammazed at how much has been given and how much people have individually pledged - again thank you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment