Tuesday, 7 April 2009

19 Days to Go

5 mile run this morning made up of 1/2 mile sprints with 100m rests, it was a pretty tough run. The backs of my legs are giving me some grief so I have been and sat in the jacuzzi etc etc for about an hour. The effects of sunday are still lingering about, but I am not running tomorrow due to a meeting in Stoke so hopefully a days rest will ease the legs.

The final results are in for Sunday and I finished 145 out of 994 so really pleased with that.

1st Song on Ipod - Using the wifes little ipod shuffle from now so wont be as random as before. Actually I cant find what was the first song so i guess it ends here.

No of Runners Seen - None

Feet check - good

wii fit BMI - 26.04 - not bad will hopefully be under 26 soon - permanently

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara

No comments:

Post a Comment