Tuesday, 21 April 2009

5 Days to Go

The excitement is reaching breaking point here, the new socks have been bought ready for sunday. Lovely and white. Unfortunately the matching headband couldnt be found.

I think I am more excited about tomorrow being my last early morning training run, a massive 4 miles at an easy pace. I will be taking it easy and making sure I dont do anything stupid.

5 miles done today which went ok and about 3/4hr spent this evening in the jacuzzi and sauna easing the aching muscles. No Miss Bikinis this week just some granny in a saggy swimming costume - really nice.

1st Song on Ipod - ------------------------

No of runners seen - None - A village of lardarses

Feet check - Bob on

wii Fit BMI - 25.65 - the ideal mark of 25.00 seems a million miles away - I will have to run at "overweight"

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara

No comments:

Post a Comment