Tuesday, 14 April 2009

12 Days to Go

Probably the last proper tough session today, 'Hills' x 12 - basically sprinting up an hill for 2 mins and then jogging back down for 3 mins, and doing it 12 times. Gets pretty tough towards the end. Was also worried that the gypsys had moved in to the top of the hill and might not have taken too kindly to some numpty running up to the caravans at 5.00am. Felt very good afterwards considering the long run the other day. We have also just booked the train tickets for next week and it is making it seem so close now.

1st Song on Ipod - Dont know

No of runners seen - None

Feet Check - Fine

Got what a dull day I wish the gypsys had chased me away might have livened things up a bit.

wii Fit BMI - 26.14 - 6 lbs in weight put back on since Sunday evening. Doesnt look like I will reach my goal of having an IDEAL BMI before the race. I imagine with all the fluid being lost I will have one the day after though.

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara

No comments:

Post a Comment