An 'easy' 5 miles this morning in preparation for the race tomorrow. I'm quite looking forward to it, probably because it is the first race I ever did so it will be good to see how I have progressed, and also because I have some support so we will see just how fit Ste Unsworth really is.
Feeling good and ready, a tiny bit tired though probably due to a late night last night and a bloody early morning today. Did manage to spend 1/2hr in the jacuzzi/sauna & steam room whilst my big lad was an absolute angel at his swimming lesson, so my muscles have had an extra relaxing time as well.
1st Song on Ipod - It managed to play part of Kula Shaker, will now need to start using the wifes little ipod shuffle so my choice of a good few thousand songs is now going to be reduced to a couple of hundred.
No of Runners Seen - 3
Feet Check - ok
wii Fit BMI - 26.14
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment