Sunday, 19 April 2009

7 Days to Go

This time next week it will all be over and my next challenge of putting the 2 stone I have lost back on will begin in earnest. I hope my better half packs all my easter eggs for the Sunday night.

A good 12 miles run today, felt very good during and after it, I suppose if I am not ready now I am not ever going to be. Really excited about next week and am so looking forward to it.

There will be no smart comments about running around Ponty Racecourse today and seeing some "horses" even though the races weren't actually on. At least these "horses" were out training rather than being sat in their stables grazing, though it did look like many of them had done a fair bit of grazing in the past.

1st Song on Ipod - ---------------------

No of Runners Seen - About 30

Feet Check - Great - Cant believe I have had only 1 blister during the whole of this

wii Fit BMI - 25.35 - technically still overweight ???????????? My goal was to be ideal by race day, dont think that is now going to happen, at least not before anyway probably will be by the time I finish though.

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara

No comments:

Post a Comment