Wednesday, 1 April 2009

25 Days to Go

An 'easy' 7 miles done this morning. The legs are feeling pretty tired though and I am weighing up whether to not go out tomorrow and have an extra day off instead. I have got the half marathon on sunday and I would like to feel fresh for that. I am not sure what I will gain from doing an extra 6 miles in the morning except from keeping the legs tired.

Total miles run to date - 441 miles to date

Most played songs to date - A mind blowing 3 times each for a list as long as my arm.

The Ballad Of John And Yoko 1969 The Beatles
That Girl And The Slow Train An Emotional Fish
Little Green Bag 1970 George Baker
Brother Can You Spare A Dime 1999 George Michael
Long Road 1992 Gun
Been Phaidin Hothouse Flowers
What Would You Know? 1989 Jesus Jones
Final Hour 1998 Lauryn Hill
Pipe Dreams 2001 Travis
Salomé 1992 U2

1st Song on Ipod - The Verve - Sonnett

No of Runners Seen - None

Feet Check - Still sore

Wii Fit BMI - 26.34

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara

No comments:

Post a Comment