Wednesday, 15 April 2009

11 Days to Go

A nice easy 5 miles this morning, it feels good to say an easy 5 miles. I guess now is just about keeping the legs stretched and not over doing it or doing anything stupid. I am definately ready for the marathon. Its been a long journey and I am about ready to have a bit of a rest. It does feel like I am constantly tired or recovering from runs so it will be good to stay in bed that little longer.

No run tomorrow it is now of Friday but is only a fast 3 mile with 1 mile warm up / cool down. So this again should be fairly straightforward

1st Song on Ipod - Was something good but cant now remember

No of runners seen - None

Feet Check - A bit tired

wii Fit BMI - 26.03 - steadied out finally

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara

No comments:

Post a Comment