Wednesday, 22 April 2009

4 Days to Go

Thats it the training is over, the last 4 miles done this morning. I am as fit as I'm going to get. The 2 miles on saturday are not going to be classed as training more just as a stretch of the legs.

I feel good and ready and just cant wait, everything has been done and in a sad sort of way just want it to be here and be stood on the start line raring to go. Quite excited now.

Total run in training - 547miles - 20 marathons, 1 half marathon and 10 more for good measure

Total time spent training - 81hrs 09mins - oh my god - 3 days 9 hrs 9 mins solid

Most played song - Jesus Jones - What would you know? - 6 times

Total Calories Burned - 95108 - 339 Mars bars - or 2 pieces of Jo's brothers fudge

Total Hills Climbed - 51458 feet - 1 Mount Everest, 1 Kilamanjaro and the best part of Ben Nevis

how sad am I that I have a watch that tells me all this, (Swav has one as well) and today..........

1st Song on Ipod - ---------------------

No of Runners Seen - None

Feet Check - Fine & Dandy

Wii Fit BMI - 25.83 - Havent quite reached my goal of being IDEAL so will be running as a fat overweight bloke.

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Dave and enjoy the day (once the race is over I mean!!). We'll be looking for you on the TV, so give us a wave

    ReplyDelete