Pretty uneventful run today, was icy when I opened the garage door and I could feel it every time I took a breath in. I would like to tell you just how cold it was but the thermometer I bought 1 week ago for £3.00 is now knackered. It was reading -10 degrees until I realised the glass bit had fallen down. Not the best £3.00 ever spent.
6 miles done this morning and it felt ok, nice and steady. The pace is a slower than I have normally run, but I am sure the people who put the schedule together know what they are on about, I do have to slow down on certain legs to keep within the set targets. I have said to myself I will try and follow it as closely as is possible.
4 miles to do tomorrow, 2 of which are at a fairly quick pace so it should be a good test. Then its Friday and a lie in.
We are looking at possibly doing a couple of 'pub quizzes', Leeds & Wigan, prior to the marathon as a way of fleecing people out of even more money. I will keep you all informed and you will come along and give me all your money.
I have got some info through from the NDCS relating to what the money I hopefully(!) raise will be used on, I will let you all know over the next few weeks some of these.
1st Song on Ipod - Hothouse Flowers - Same Song - A time will come when just good songs appear
No of Runners Seen - I am going to put an advert up in the chippy for runners who I will pay so at least I can say I saw somebody
Feet Check - Grand - Left knee is feeling a bit sore and has been doing for a couple of days ?????
Wii Fit BMI - Not done it yet, letting my dinner settle - done 27.61
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
http://www.ndcschallenges.org.uk/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment