Today was an absolute killer my legs hadn't recovered enough from Sunday I think. The run was split into 6 x 1/2 mile very fast followed by 200m recoveries. I managed the first couple, just missed the times on the 2nd lot and failed miserably on the last two. I guess it will motivate me a bit more but there isnt exactly a lot more I can do as I think I run enough as it is, eventually/hopefully i will reach these targets over the next few weeks.
My legs dont feel as bad now as they did this morning so tomorrow should be an ok run, 8 miles slow, so we will just take it easy.
Dewsbury 10k on Sunday at 9.00am so get yourselves along.
The voting has finished and for some stupid reason you voted to see a grown man wearing nice lycra tights. Once I have the picture I will get it posted very soon, just letting the leg muscles get that bit bigger.
1st Song on Ipod - Pink Floyd - Poles Apart - I should have known after this crap it was going to be a crap run
No of Runners Seen - Nearly tripped over the kerb - 1 yes 1, finally after 3 weeks there was someone else out there today. Oh and a fox.
Feet Check - Blister free
Wii Fit BMI - 27.59 - minor blip will be back the right way tomorrow
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
http://www.ndcschallenges.org.uk/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment