Another good run this morning, it was a fairly quick pace for the stage of my training I am at so I certainly felt it afterwards for a short while. It was only 4 miles but the quickest pace over the longest distance so far. I think the schedule is working for me, I feel good and my body isnt too tired really. I have felt worse when training before for half marathons and havent followed anything. I think then I just tried to do as many miles as quick as I could and hoped that I would be fit enough.
I was knackered this morning though aswell which I dont think set me up for my run to well. The little lad wimpered just enough to wake me but not enough to wake himself or his mum at 1:07am & 2:07am and then 10mins before my alarm went off, when you are just enjoying those last few minutes.
It was bouncing down this morning also, I dont mind running in the rain as it keeps you cool but I wish it would start 2 mins after I had started running. There is nothing worse than doing some stretches, and waiting for my watch to home in on the satellites, whilst getting soaked. I would say I often wonder what my neighbours must think as I just prance about the drive for 5 mins, but those that do see me see me as I finish and I am sure they must look at me with a mixture of sympathy and lunacy. Except for the guy across the road who always has to hold his dog back from chewing my leg off.
1st Song on Ipod - Lloyd Cole & The Commotions - My Bag
No of Runners Seen - I think I ran on autopilot this morning as I have no idea, a full marathon could have passed me for all I know.
Feet Check - Slimmer
Wii Fit BMI - I can literally see the burned off fat on the floor around me its falling off so quick - 27.39
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
www.ndcschallenges.org.uk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment