Tuesday, 20 January 2009

96 Days To Go

Toady was the toughest run I have done so far, as said yesterday it was 1 mile fast runs mixed with 1/4 mile slow jogs, by the 3rd mile which was a long uphill stretch, my legs were starting to properly feel it. I felt good when I had finished though as it was probably the first time I had really known I had done a hard training run. A straight 7 miles to do tomorrow but at a bit of a quicker pace so we will see how I feel after that.

Even though the daily BMI doesnt seem to be showing it the fat must be disappearing. I pulled out a pair of 5 year old Levi 501's that havent fitted for ages and they look great, well I can actually move in them and they aren't skin tight. Slimmer of the Year award on its way to me.

1st Song on Ipod - INXS - Deliver Me

No of Runners Seen - I dont even bother looking out for any runners now

Feet Check - Feet being smothered in vaseline every morning - dont need any blisters

Wii Fit BMI - 27.73 heading in the right direction - yeah right

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
http://www.ndcschallenges.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment