A really good run today, 9 miles and it felt good. My knee was absolutely fine throughout, aches a bit now but not too bad. Starting to enjoy (!!) the longer runs, feel like I am making some progress. Is it me or are other people ignorant, I must have said morning to at least 50 people whilst running and about 10 replied, ok I hadnt shaved for a few days but I had all my running gear on so didnt look to wierd. Had to speed up though after gesticulating in the direction of 2 guys who wouldnt move and made me run down the bank when I realised the woman walking about 10 paces behind must have been the wife of one of them with the way she looked at me.
I have decided to move to either Holland or Norfolk as everywhere I could think of for todays run had big hills somewhere in it and it would be nice to have a flat run for once. As it was Sunday (see last sunday) the wind blew like crazy and when I thought I could have a breather running downhill the wind picked up and it took all my effort to get downhill.
1st Song on Ipod - U2 - Heartland -2nd appearance for U2 on the 1st song list. (The wife does have very U2 song ever though)
No of Runners Seen - 3 fair weather sunday am runners - all looked as miserable as sin and mumbled back after they recieved my cheery 'mornin'
Feet Check - No bother - normally suffer from a couple of blisters but bob on at the minute
Wii Fit BMI - 27.70 - slowly but surely
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
http://www.ndcschallenges.org.uk/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment