Felt good after the run today, I don't know if that was because it was only 4 miles in total or because the 2 mile faster middle bit allowed me to open my legs up. My legs haven't felt as stiff today as I expected them to after this weeks runs but I am still looking forward to no running tomorrow and staying in bed longer, I may do some muscle workouts on the Wii though, still conscious of the extra baggage being carried.
The longer runs are starting to appear on the schedule which will make me feel like I am making some progress. The shorter recovery runs are obviously needed but I just feel like I should be doing more on those days - 1/2 an hour or so and its all over, that's it for the day. As said a couple of days ago regarding the days off I am sure I will cherish the shorter recovery runs after doing 20 miles the day before.
1st Song on Ipod - Supergrass - Hollow little reign
No of Runners Seen - I am getting desparate myself now - am I the only one out there.
Feet Check - Good - left knee was very stiff before I started
Wii Fit BMI - 27.65
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
http://www.ndcschallenges.org.uk/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment