Ouch Ouch Ouch that is all I can say. The 13 miles yesterday plus the 4 this morning finally hit me this afternoon. My muscles ache ever so slighlty, I am going to install a Stannah Stairlift to help me upstairs. Oh well the 6 miles planned for tomorrow will shake that stiffness off, yeah right. Still glad I managed to achieve the distance though yesterday. Still feel good and still very motivated. Looking forward to my 1st race of the year on Sunday, a 10km race in Dewsbury. Should be a good test and also a chance to see how I compare to previous runs, I always aim to finish in the top half so we will see. So if you are in the area come along and cheer the big tall bald bloke.
Blackpool half marathon 5th April if you are interested.
1st Song on Ipod - Hothouse Flowers - Wish You Everything - Not exactly the most motivating of songs to start off with
No of Runners Seen - Usual Story
Feet Check - Great even after yesterday
Wii Fit BMI - 27.13 - Ok the attached picture might show it more as a gentle slope but at least its heading downwards
No comments:
Post a Comment