Thursday, 29 January 2009

87 Days To Go

A good run this morning, well except for the warm down section which happened to be up the steepest hill in the world. 5 miles done in total within the times set. My muscles felt ok and the legs will be fine for my race on Sunday.

I am so looking forward to having a day off running tomorrow, I will soooo enjoy staying in bed that extra 1hr.

It was so unbelievably dark this morning that I couldnt even see the footpath I was on, thankfully this time I didnt nearly run into someone, I was just waiting to go flying.

Evan shocked us by signing YES for the first time, so we kept asking him to do it again and again, thankfully he hasnt learnt to tell us no yet or else we will be in trouble.

1st Song on Ipod - Gomez - Hangover

No of runners seen - I couldnt even see myself let alone anyone else

Feet Check - Rubbing one spot, should be ok with a days rest

Wii Fit BMI - 27.27

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
www.ndcschallenges.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment