1week down 15 to go. Rain, snow, ice & sun I dont mind but wind I bloody hate it. Every hill I ran up today the wind blew down it. Due to running at 9.00am the shorts got their first appearance today. (See no. of runners - good choice not to wear the tights). I feel quite good after the first week, 30 miles completed heaven knows how many more to go, the 8 mile run I did today was suprisingly comfortable, the best I have felt over that sort distance in a long time. I have that feeling that the 1st week was the warmup before the main event, I am not underestimating the task I have taken on and I am sure there will be entries in here where I absolutely hate the decision to do this run but at the minute all looks and feels ok.
1st song on Ipod - Gun - Viscous Heart (One of the wifes)
No of Runners Seen - 4 (FOUR) - 2 young blonde females seen first - Obviously I had to put a bit more effort in then unfortunately I was running up hill at the time - I nearly collapsed when I got around the corner.
Feet Check - Tired
Wii Fit BMI - 27.93 - Muscle again
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment