Wednesday, 7 January 2009

109 Days To Go

It was positively scorching today at a mighty 2 degrees. Changed my route today to see if civilisation was living on the other side of the village but I saw even less people than the day before.

My legs are starting to feel the effects of the last few days, the muscles are feeling a bit stiff this evening but I think another good run tomorrow will shake that off. Looking forward to friday and a day off, and I will need it by then.

This mornings run was a bit tough, the boy cried a few times and woke us up in the night so I dont think I got enough sleep to recover which made the run that bit harder.

Got my special NDCS running vest through to wear on the big day, rather nice. I will put a picture up of it at some point then you can all keep you eye out for me. 1 out of 40,000 no problem.

1st Song On Ipod - Vaughan Monroe - Let It Snow ?????????????????????????

No. of Runners Seen - erm! Zero

Feet Check - Shoes rubbing one spot - will deal with that before the blister appears

Wii Fit BMI - 27.81

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara

No comments:

Post a Comment