I got my first sponsorship today, so thank you very much, hopefully the first of many.
I get to have a day off from running tomorrow, I am so looking forward to staying in bed that bit longer, I do feel a bit guilty in thinking that I am missing an opportunity to train but then I do have a 4 mile and 8 mile run planned for the weekend and your body also needs time to rest and recover.
For those of you who want to see what an elite athlete in the making looks like, here you go, you might get to see the tights another day.
1st Song on Ipod - U2 - The Unforgetable Fire (At last something half decent)
No. of runners seen - Big Fat Zero
Feet Check - Ok - As they have a day off tomorrow I might get the other half to give them a massage?????????????
Wii Fit BMI - 28.10 - Going the wrong way but I believe muscle is heavier than fat.
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
No comments:
Post a Comment