A small milestone reached with less than 100 days to go. We will see how I feel when it goes from double to single figures.
Was absolutely starving today, after last weekend I didnt want to eat this time before going running, except I was allowed a bit of a lie in by the lovely wife, then I went swimming with the lad, no jacuzzi as I went on my own, then nipped out shopping and basically had 3 jaffa cakes for a combined breakfast & lunch. In the end I got out about 4.30pm. Could have ate a scabby donkey by then but made up for it since though.
Had a good run, 4 'easy' miles, it seams to take it out of you more sometimes when you have to stick to a pace that is slower than your normal pace. A 9 mile run tomorrow so thats why the slow run today. My knee is still giving me a bit of grief but not nearly as much as earlier, will just have to keep an eye on it.
First ever comment since I started running 3 years ago from anybody today, when she told me to Get Your Knees Up, I didnt know whether to stop and explain that my Runnersworld downloaded schedule on my Garmin GPS running watch didnt require me today to run any faster and thanks for the encouragement but I would be sticking to the schedule, or to tell the fat cow that at least I could see my knees and unlike her and her equally fat mate they werent hidden by 12 inches of skin, fat and cellulite. In the end I waved. Unless she was being complementary because I had my shorts on, probably not.
First Song on Ipod - Iggy Pop - Lust for Lift
No. of Runners Seen - Waiting until all the fairweather Sunday morning runners are out tomorrow
Feet Check - Fine & dandy
Wii Fit BMI - 27.73 - machine must be broke because it aint going down
www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
www.ndcschallenges.org.uk/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment