Tuesday, 13 January 2009

103 Days To Go

Today was a tough run, the hardest of the lot so far. The last fast 1.5mile section took a bit of work but I felt really good afterwards. I only missed my last target by about 15 seconds. My legs have felt a bit stiff through the day but not too bad and the 6 miles tomorrow will sort them out. The better half asked me last night what I was planning to do once I had run the marathon, whether I would continue training after putting all this effort in, carry on doing marathons instead of the half's I've been doing so far or just stop. I would like to think I would be able to carry on and maybe even look at doing other marathons. I wouldn't mind seeing her complete at least a half with me. Maybe that will be my next challenge. There is also getting Ste Unsworth to do the New York marathon next year with me, maybe that will be my next challenge instead.

One for the ladies now the best looking lad in Yorkshire wearing the NDCS running vest which will be worn on the big day. Apologies for the slight colour clash with the pyjamas.

1st Song on Ipod - Beck - Nitemare Hippy Girl

No of Runners Seen - Well it ain't Sunday morning so none

Feet Check - Covered them in Vaseline to stop them rubbing and it worked

Wii Fit BMI - 27.87

www.justgiving.com/davidmcnamara
http://www.ndcschallenges.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment